About Nwaj Tech | Managed Service Provider (MSP)
It all began almost 20 years ago. No, not Nwaj Tech but the seed.
It actually began before that. Owner Scott Gombar became interested in computers while learning Basic programming in High School.
Fast forward a few years and he found himself troubleshooting terminals and dot matrix printers in warehouses or POS systems in restaurants.
In 2007 he made it official and launched TechsRUs which operated primarily as an on-site IT service provider. TechsRUs remained in operation for 7 years and Scott still maintains several on-site clients today.
Scott’s other passion is building websites, brand recognition, and providing digital services to businesses. This has been his focus over the last 4 years.
But he just cannot leave IT alone. Understanding that the IT world is evolving rapidly and believing in providing top-notch customer service Scott launched Nwaj Tech.
The focus of Nwaj Tech is cloud solutions, managed IT, and pentesting/vulnerability testing.
While we can still provide some onsite if needed most of our services are provided remotely utilizing the cloud and an amazing set of tools.
Scott Gombar serves on the following committees:
- the 405d Task Force, a federal task force created to improve cybersecurity in healthcare
- Midstate Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Midstate Chamber of Commerce Education and Tech Committee
- Chair of New Haven County Bar Association Cybersecurity and Tech Committee
- NIST Privacy Work Group
- Rotary E-Club of Global Diversity and Environment
- Vice-President of Electric City BNI